TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
CentralUniforms.com does not automatically collect personal information. However, depending on how you use our site we may collect information, including personal information from you in order to provide superior service, communicate offers on merchandise along with services which we believe will be of interest to you. Our goal is to improve your shopping experience from any of the personal information we gather from you.
- Purchases – When you place an order, you give us your name, address, phone number and e-mail address plus payment information such as credit card number, expiration date, and billing address.
- CentralUniforms.com Shopping Account – If you create a CentralUniforms.com Shopping Account with us so that you may place orders more conveniently, you authorize us to store your name and shipping address and payment information.
- Online services – Several of our optional services involve storing personal information. For example, for the name and logo embroidery services, we store personal and logo information to make it more accessible the next time you need to place another order with us. For the ratings and reviews, we will also ask you for your name, city or state, and email address in order that we can store and rate your review.
- Request & Inquiries – When contacting us on-line or by e-mail we will ask for your name, phone number, and email address to make it more convenient for our customer service to reply to your queries and requests.
- Quotation – When you need for us to make you a quotation, we will need your name, phone number and email address in order that we can send the information you need as soon as possible.
- E-mail updates – When you subscribe to receive CentralUniforms.com e-mail updates featuring exclusive offers we require your e-mail address.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We ask you certain kinds of personal information in order to process and deliver your order and provide you with the services you request. We may also keep and use personal information to provide you with customized communications and keep you updated on the latest products and promotions we have that may be of interest to you.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
INFORMATION WE SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES
We do not provide your personal information to anyone outside of our company except as expressly authorized by you. We do use third-party companies such as companies that provide support services to us, and we compel then to keep your personal information confidential. We use third parties to help us fulfill orders, deliver packages, verify name and address information, analyze customer data and surveys, and process credit card payments. In order that these companies can perform their tasks, fulfill your requests and make your personal shopping more convenient and satisfying, they need some of your personal information.
We do utilize ‘cookies’. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Cookies do not gather any of your personally identifiable information. They do allow us to provide you with a more personalized shopping experience and enable you to fully interact with and complete your transaction on our site.
CentralUniforms.com will never knowingly request or collect personal information from any person under 13 years of age without prior verifiable parental consent. If we become aware that an individual is under the age of 13 and has submitted any information to CentralUniforms.com for any purpose without prior verifiable parental consent, we will delete his or her information from our files.
If you have any other questions or concerns regarding Central Uniforms access to or use of your personal information, please write us at Central Uniforms 1653 The Fairway #220 Jenkintown, PA 19046 or email us at email@example.com.